Re-sectorization with traditional systems is a time-consuming and labor intensive task. With Dali’s SDN Radio Router™ technology, re-sectorization or dynamic capacity allocation becomes fully configurable and controllable by software. The SDN Radio Router™ technology allows true “any-to-any” capacity allocation between signal sources and antennas as the destination points. With this innovative technology, capacity can be allocated precisely wherever and whenever it’s needed.
Some key features:
- Different capacity profiles can be prepared in advance for different usage patterns
- Capacity profiles can be activated manually, be triggered by network events or scheduled from the Dali Element Management System (EMS).
- Cabling or physical connectors do not need to be changed for a new capacity distribution profile – all is fully controlled and remotely managed by software from the EMS
- Eliminates the need to provision every destination point with the peak capacity (Click here for more information)
- Capacity can be centralized and routed to where and when needed