In-Building Wireless for Hotels and Resorts
Guest satisfaction is the main priority for the hospitality industry. Wireless connectivity has become one of the key deciding factors on where guests choose to stay and return. Whether travelling on business or pleasure, guests expect to use their mobile devices to talk, text, browse the internet and stream videos without interruption.
In today’s always-on economy, cellular coverage is considered the “fourth utility” alongside power, water, and heating/air conditioning. There is motivation for hospitality to provide this wireless utility as a competitive differentiator – be it for increasing their bookings or increasing guests’ satisfaction.
Seamless cellular coverage is no longer a nice-to-have, it has become a necessity.
With Dali’s advanced digital Distributed Antenna System (DAS), key features include:
Dali Wireless Digital DAS allows guests to experience seamless wireless coverage and capacity for better mobile experience, wherever and whenever needed.
- Multi-operators and multi-frequency bands
- 2G, 3G, 4G, and even 5G services
- Works with existing dark fiber, single-mode (SM) or multi-mode (MM) fiber and CAT 6/7 twisted pair cable
- Supports IoT and other IP appliances such as Wi-Fi Access Points and security cameras with the integrated 1 Gbps IP backhaul
- Additional coverage areas and other IP devices can be added incrementally without service interruption
- Can leverage existing Gigabit Passive Optical Networks, GPON, infrastructure to not only deliver triple-play services, but also cellular and wireless coverage over the same infrastructure
- Providing world class guest experience with high-speed connectivity
- Maximizing investment and streamlining operations with unified in-building cellular and Wi-Fi solution
- Enhancing hotel brand with improved customer experience
- Additional coverage areas, IP appliances and IoT services can be added incrementally without service disruption
- Ease of installation and decrease deployment time and cost