Sales Director – Public Safety DAS
We are looking for a talented Sales Director – Public Safety DAS to join our team in expanding the Dali Wireless Public Safety DAS business. As a key member of our sales team, you will play a fundamental role in creating and delivering sales strategies as well as developing future growth by providing vision, direction and leadership.
At Dali Wireless, we make the industry’s most advanced, versatile and reliable all-digital Distributed Antenna System (DAS) extending Public Safety and Land Mobile Radio coverage indoors and outdoors in almost any environment. Our integrated digital RF distribution architecture brings intelligence to every element in the network and it is ideal for mission-critical applications.
- Grow the Public Safety DAS business and expand Dali Wireless’ market share
- Win customers and key strategic accounts
- Work to identify and prioritize geographic and vertical sales opportunities
- Establish, develop, manage and grow relationships with key sales channel partners
- Manage sales pipeline to maximize and close new opportunities to deploy Dali PS DAS solutions
- Identify customer requirements and work with product team to develop best solutions for customers
- Participate in creating or reviewing contracts, bundled solutions, and external business relationships such as channel partner program and integrators
- Drive pricing and commercial terms, working collaboratively with management team
- Work closely in cross-functional collaborative team environment with business managers, sales engineers, project managers, field engineers, R&D team, and talented senior management team with deep technical expertise
- Participate in trade shows and technical conferences
- Require a strong understanding of the Public Safety DAS market and products
- Require strong knowledge of local DAS landscape including relationships with System Integrators, Electrical Contractors, Consultants and other industry stakeholders
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with customers and key channel partners
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proven track record in winning Public Safety DAS business with 7+ years working with channel sales and different vertical markets
- Strong understanding of DAS applications required
- Familiarity with NFPA code and relationships with AHJ is an asset
- Basic computer skills with understanding of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred
- Qualified industry experience will be considered
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
The successful candidate will be working remotely.
Dali is an equal opportunity employer, and we thank you for your interest in the position. Only those candidates who match the requirements will be contacted/shortlisted.