Product Marketing Manager (DPD)
Calling all technology marketers! Are you a highly skilled and passionate marketing professional who can do it all, loves to roll up her/his sleeves, but is also looking to take your career to the next level? We are in search of a Product Marketing Manager – Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) to help drive strategic growth at Dali. This is a highly empowered position where you will leverage and grow your skillset as a strategic marketer, communicator and leader.
Dali Wireless is a technology and market leader in next generation wireless communications infrastructure that offers new and better ways to address the exponential growth in mobile data traffic. Dali’s fully digital wireless signal routing solutions revolutionize in-building and outdoor coverage and capacity by eliminating interference and maximizing spectrum usage. Mobile operators, large enterprises and public safety networks around the world depend on Dali technology to ensure high quality service and a seamless migration to 5G.
- Develop and execute the company’s product marketing strategy relating to DPD marketing programs.
- Conduct market analysis to understand the competition, customers and users of DPD technology while helping to define how to strategically position our unique value proposition comparatively
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for selling and licensing DPD solutions to OEM companies
- Conduct competitive analysis efforts, including gathering and internal distribution of key competitive information
- Work with a team of world-class DPD experts to help guide innovation strategy
- Assist patent litigation and licensing initiatives
- Generate market awareness through PR/Marcom activities such as industry analysts, publications, website, social media, blogging, etc.
- 5-7 years of engineering, marketing or product management experience in comparable industries, including five (5) years in a technical/engineering position
- General market knowledge of DPD and amplifier linearization technologies
- Experience designing RF front ends that include RF amplification for infrastructure and consumer devices
- Experience designing or implementing RF linearization technologies such as DPD or feedforward correction technologies
- Experience working with product management or product marketing teams to conduct competitive analysis and defining product requirements
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Ability to analyze problems / data quickly and objectively and come up with recommendations.
- Excellent people skills, ability to interact successfully with colleagues, cross functional teams, management, engineers, partners and vendors.
- A highly motivated, self starter who strives for excellence and can operate with limited direction and juggle multiple projects under demanding deadlines.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience conducting commercial and technical competitive analysis that identify strengths, weaknesses, value propositions, market position and specification and performance comparisons.
- Experience with marketing and developing go-to-market strategies for selling and licensing solutions to OEM companies for inclusion into their end products
- Experience in design of both RF active and passive circuits, such as RF amplifiers, mixers, filters, coupler, and RF assemblies such as down-converters, up-converters, PLLs, etc.
- Experience in RF DSP algorithm design and implementation in FPGA or ASIC fabric
- Design experience in wireless communication digital front ends (interpolators, decimators, DSP Filters, DUC, DDC)
- Experience with digital and mixed signal platforms in FPGA or ASIC, high speed DACs, ADCs, Microcontroller, etc.
- Knowledge of signal processing algorithms, modulations and hardware design
- Working experience with wireless communication technologies/standards (such as GSM, UMTS, LTE, NR)
- Patent experience a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Successful candidate will be working at our Burnaby office; however, remote location will also be considered.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently working remotely for all employees.
Dali is an equal opportunity employer, and we thank you for your interest in the position. Only those candidates who match the requirements will be contacted/shortlisted.