We are looking for a junior to intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join our team in expanding the Dali Wireless Public Safety DAS business. The new hire is expected to develop mechanical solutions for the different products and to manage all mechanical parts, sub-assemblies, and bill of materials.
At Dali Wireless, we make the industry’s most advanced, versatile, and reliable all-digital Distributed Antenna System (DAS) extending Public Safety and Land Mobile Radio coverage indoors and outdoors in almost any environment. Our integrated digital RF distribution architecture brings intelligence to every element in the network and it is ideal for mission-critical applications.
- Develop module and device-level enclosures as well as mounting solutions
- Design and test heatsink solutions based on thermal modeling and analysis
- Design and prototype new products and components
- Analyze and resolve mechanical issues as well as improve product design
- Manage bill of materials for different products including part numbers, drawings, sub-assemblies, modules, and components
- Administer workflow and engineering change control
- Proficient in 3D software design tools: SolidWorks, AutoCAD
- Experience in designing outdoor enclosures for RF modules, Power Amplifiers, Remote Radio Head Units, and Repeaters is an asset
- Familiarity with product data management system such as SolidWorks EPDM or other similar tools is an asset
- Strong communications skills and attention to details
- Quick learner with good analytical skills
- Must work well in a small team
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Dali is an equal opportunity employer, and we thank you for your interest in the position. Only those candidates who match the requirements will be contacted/shortlisted.