Digital Hardware Designer
We are seeking a talented Digital Hardware Designer to be a key member of our team, and be responsible for designing digital hardware platform for wide bandwidth software configurable radio according to the project requirement. You will also be responsible to design, analyze, integrate, verify, and maintain digital hardware and circuit board assemblies.
At Dali Wireless, we make the industry’s most advanced, versatile and reliable all-digital Distributed Antenna System (DAS) extending Public Safety and Land Mobile Radio coverage indoors and outdoors in almost any environment. Our integrated digital RF distribution architecture brings intelligence to every element in the network and it is ideal for mission-critical applications.
- Perform digital and mixed signal hardware design consisting of high-speed Processors, DSP and FPGA, high-speed data conversion, Microcontroller, Clock Synthesizer, Memory, I/Q modulators, etc.
- Development of appropriate test hardware and procedures, to prove the correct operation of hardware
- Define architecture, writing, and following design specifications and DVT procedures
- Debug and evaluate digital and mixed signal hardware and resolve circuit problems
- Perform board-level digital, power, analog design, analysis, and test
- Refine existing hardware designs
- Collaboration with other team members to agree on system designs, interfaces, and protocols, etc.
- Work closely with Software, FPGA and RF teams, and actively contribute toward the evolution of our products
- Assist and support the Mechanical team in layout designs
- 5+ years demonstrated experience
- Experience in C coding for embedded processors including low-level drivers
- Linux experience desired
- Good knowledge of PCB design tools and procedures. Altium Designer is preferred
- Good knowledge of digital and analog hardware requirements for wireless cellular base stations is preferred
- Good knowledge of Efficient DC power supply design
- Experience in design RTL coding, simulation, verification, board bring-up, integration, and analysis is preferred
- Strong communications skills, verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Works well in a small team as well as independently
- Highly motivated to achieve goals without supervision
- Bachelor, or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dali is an equal opportunity employer, and we thank you for your interest in the position. Only those candidates who match the requirements will be contacted/shortlisted.