The t43 is available in dual and quad band versions with 20 watts output per band. This compact unit incorporates Dali’s patented Software Configurable Radio (SCR) power amplifiers for maximum efficiency and low operating cost. The t43 has flexible mounting options and can be configured in any network architecture. The t43 provides a minimum of two optical interfaces to enable daisy-chaining.
Features and Benefits
- Wide band (164 MHz) single fiber, single lambda, mixed spectrum
- Fully compatible with the Dali Wireless t30™ low power remote
- Dual and quad-band solutions that support 700 (lower ABC, UpperC), 850, PCS and AWS
- Star, daisy-chain and hybrid network topology support
- Single fiber optic link enables daisy-chain connection of multiple remotes
- Full SNMP remote monitoring, alarms and control with a local web browser port