In-Building Wireless for Healthcare
Ensuring the health and well-being of patients is the primary objective of any healthcare facility. A successful healthcare operation not only incorporates great medical treatments and professional health-related feedback, but also reliable and efficient communication among all parties that are involved, from patients to physicians and everyone in between.
Having secure and reliable wireless connectivity enables physicians and medical staff to communicate through pagers, tablets, and other smart devices, and to get real-time access to patient information and laboratory results. With the growing use of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), healthcare facilities not only require wireless coverage, but also a high capacity solution capable of transmitting large data volumes, such as high-resolution X-Rays, ultrasounds, live streaming video conferencing and remote monitoring of patient’s health.
At the same time, patients require reliable coverage for high-quality video chats and voice calls in order to stay connected with family and friends.
Key Features of Dali’s advanced digital Distributed Antenna System (DAS):
- Multi-operators and multi-frequency bands
- 2G, 3G, 4G, and even 5G services
- Works with existing dark fiber, single-mode (SM) or multi-mode (MM) fiber and CAT 6/7 twisted pair cable
- Supports IP appliances such as Wi-Fi Access Points and security cameras with the integrated 1 Gbps IP backhaul
- Additional coverage areas and other IP devices can be added incrementally without service interruption
- Provides seamless coverage throughout the buildings and high capacity for large data files
- Can support public safety coverage as well (P25 Phase I and II, and LTE)
Enhance patient satisfaction and optimize operational efficiency:
- Enhanced communications and operational efficiency between physicians, nurses, and administration staff
- Can accommodate remodeling and building expansions on an incremental basis without disruption to services
- Ease of installation and decrease deployment time and cost
- Maximizing investment by future-proofing the in-building wireless system
- Maximizing investment and streamlining operations with unified in-building cellular and Wi-Fi solution