Senior FPGA Architect
If you are a highly skilled professional looking to put your brilliance and problem-solving skills to great use, you’ve come to the right place. We are currently seeking a Senior FPGA Developer to join our engineering team.
Dali Wireless provides wireless infrastructure that offers new and better ways to handle exponential growth in mobile data traffic. Dali’s fully digital wireless signal routing solution revolutionizes in-building and outdoor coverage and capacity by eliminating interference and maximizing spectrum usage. Mobile operators, large enterprises and public safety networks around the world deploy Dali technology to ensure high quality service and a seamless migration to 5G.
- Architect and Develop FPGA solutions involving High speed Ethernet and framing components supporting 1588 PTP synchronization.
- Code FPGA designs using Verilog in parallel with other developers.
- Produce bit-accurate models for DSP designs in Matlab.
- Produce self-checking testbench in Verilog for each design block.
- Develop and enhance multi-rate CPRI phy and framer blocks.
- Develop DDC and DUC blocks for RF functionality.
- Take advantage of optimal DSP design techniques in order to minimize FPGA resource utilization.
- Actively interact with other engineers to identify, analyze and provide resolution to issues.
- Document all design and development artifacts (ie. design document, unit test plan/cases/results, etc).
Key Skills and Characteristics:
- Design experience with Vivado, from synthesis to place and route and image generation.
- Design experience with Xilinx Microblaze and Xilinx Virtex-7 family of FPGAs.
- Proficiency with a structured FPGA development workflow.
- Skill with standard interface high speed Ethernet, and DDR2/DDR3 interface to FPGA.
- Capability of DSP algorithm design and implementation in FPGA fabric and C.
- Working experience with wireless communication technologies/standards (GSM, UMTS, LTE).
- FGPA virtualization technologies such as Openstack Cyborg, Intel Acceleration Engine is an asset.
- Radio over Ethernet and/or eCPRI experience is an asset.
- Hands-on practice with hardware prototype boards, performance evaluation and system debugging.
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal.
- Proven skills in problem solving, complex issue analysis, and critical thinking.
- Self-starter, ability to successfully work with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 10 years of directly applicable experience.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dali Wireless (Canada) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we thank you for your interest in the position. Only those candidates who match the requirements and are eligible to work in Canada will be contacted/shortlisted.