FPGA DSP Developer
As a result of our continuing growth, we are looking for a FPGA DSP Engineer to join our Engineering group to work on exciting projects and new products.
Dali Wireless is a technology and market leader in next generation wireless communications infrastructure that offers new and better ways to address the exponential growth in mobile data traffic. Dali’s fully digital wireless signal routing solutions revolutionize in-building and outdoor coverage and capacity by eliminating interference and maximizing spectrum usage. Mobile operators, large enterprises and public safety networks around the world depend on Dali technology to ensure high quality service and a seamless migration to 5G.
- Develop DSP algorithms, and conduct performance simulations.
- Perform FPGA/embedded software/hardware system integration testing, verification and debugging
- Actively interact with other engineers to identify, analyze and provide problem resolution to issues
- Document all design and development artifacts (e.g., design document, unit test plan/cases/results, etc.)
Key Skills and Characteristics:
- Strong Matlab/Octave or equivalent skills
- FPGA Design experience, preferably Xilinx design flow
- Design experience using MATLAB, Simulink, Xilinx System Generator
- Experience in RF DSP algorithm design and implementation in FPGA fabric
- Design experience in wireless communication digital front ends (interpolators, decimators, DSP Filters, DUC, DDC)
- Knowledge of signal processing algorithms, modulations and hardware design
- Strong experience in digital and mixed signal platforms consisting of Xilinx FPGA(s), high speed DACs (>500 Msps), ADCs (>200 Msps), Microcontroller, Clock Synthesizers, Memory ICs, AXI4 bus protocol etc.
- Hands on experience in writing design specifications, and functional verification
- Working experience with wireless communication technologies/standards (such as GSM, UMTS, LTE, NR)
- Hands-on experience with hardware prototype boards, performance evaluation and system debugging
- Hands-on experience in using test equipment (Oscilloscopes, ESG Spectrum Analyzers, Vector Signal Generators, and similar)
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong communications skills, oral and written(English)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics, or Electrical Engineering, with at least 5 years hands-on experience
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dali Wireless (Canada) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we thank you for your interest in the position. Only those candidates who match the requirements and are eligible to work in Canada will be contacted/shortlisted.